In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, GDPR), Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), Triqueta Verde Editorial guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any type that our clients provide us, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The data provided will be treated in accordance with the terms established in the GDPR, for this purpose Triqueta Verde Editorial has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Authority responsible for data management
Denomination: Triqueta Verde Editorial
Tax ID: B27734334
Address: C / Salamanca 1
Phone: +34 886134197
Purpose of date management
All the data provided by our clients and / or visitors to the Triqueta Verde Editorial website or to its staff will be included in the record of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Triqueta Verde Editorial, and is essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve the queries or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles of the users of our services.
Legitimacy of processing
- Contractual relationship: This applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you raise and to manage the collection of the payments owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box that appears in the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information made.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, with the exception of those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in compliance with any given law. For example, the Tax Law requires the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance presenting you with clear options that will allow you to make a decision on the matter.
We will not transfer your personal data internationally for any of the purposes indicated.
In this sense, Triqueta Verde Editorial will retain the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, for the determined period in which actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Triqueta Verde Editorial, and will not be processed except for making it available to public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the exercise of possible responsibilities arising from data management, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We make every reasonable effort to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information that is processed in our systems. We maintain strict security levels to protect the personal data that we process against accidental losses and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use that you make of the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy standards and, in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them to verify compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal obligation);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is in doubt, in which event, we may keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process these for the purposes indicated is our legitimate interest. Triqueta Verde Editorial will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Triqueta Verde Editorial.
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at C / Salamanca 1, attaching a copy of your ID.
Protection of rights
In the event that you believe that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: +34 901.100.099 and +34 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Triqueta Verde Editorial reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to any legislative or jurisprudential developments that may affect its compliance with these.